The Community Affairs Division (CAD), is committed to providing the highest level of support, assistance, and leadership to our internal and external communities.
The division is responsible for operating, coordinating, and maintaining the department’s community relations, special awards, and projects.
These responsibilities include:
- Various departmental award ceremonies
- Community Policing Resource Center (C.P.R.C.)
- Police Museum
- Police Activities League (P.A.L.)
- Police Reserve Officer Program
- Speakers Bureau
- Juvenile Services
- Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.) Program
- Law Enforcement Explorers Program (L.E.E.P.)
- Peer Support Unit
- Citizens Police Academy
- Youth Citizens Police Academy
- Business Police Academy
The CAD provides support to both the community and the police in an effort to solve problems through partnerships.
The division promotes police and community interactions that foster trust, respect, and understanding.
For additional information, please see the various community programs that are available under the Community section.There are no upcoming events at this time.