The division maintains official Police records and is responsible for the following.
- Police Report Requests
- Evidence Room (Lost & Found/Return of Evidence)
- Firearm Permits & Registration
- Warrants for Arrest
- Fingerprint Identification
- Burglar/Alarm Permits & Registration
- Sex Offender Registration
- Body-Worn Camera (BWC) Footage Requests
Lost and Found
Call (808) 723-3270 for questions regarding lost and found property. (Evidence Room).
For more information contact the Records and Identification Division at (808) 723-3258.