District 2 is located in Central Oahu and is bounded by Kipapa Gulch and Waiahole Stream on the south, the Waianae mountains on the west, the Koolau mountains on the east, and the shoreline from Kaena Point through Sunset Beach on the north.
The district includes the communities of Mililani, Kunia, Wahiawa, Whitmore, Waialua, Haleiwa, Waimea, and Sunset Beach. Within the district are several military installations: Wheeler Army Air Field, Kunia Communications Center, Schofield Barracks, U.S. Navy Communications Center, and U.S. Army at Helemano.
Wahiawa Police Station
330 North Cane Street
Wahiawa, HI 96786
Go to Crime Mapping to view criminal activity in your neighborhood. The map is updated regularly. The location symbol reflects where the report was made and not necessarily where the incident occurred.
Community Policing Team
The District 2 Community Policing Team (CPT) is a key resource in the community. The CPT provides many services including:
- Keiki Identification Program/Keiki Print Program
- Kupuna Identification Program
- Neighborhood Security Watch Program
- Parent Security Watch Program
- Community Beautification Projects
- Graffiti Paint Out
- Police Facility Tours
- Business Security Watch Program
- Active Threat Presentation (schools only)
- Pedestrian Safety Presentation
- Stranger Danger Presentation
- Junior Campus Police Officer Mentoring: Training Campus Police officers to be roll models at their school (excludes schools with the Junior Police Officer program).
- Smart911 Presentation – Creating your own safety profile to give 9-1-1 valuable information about you, family members, your home, pets, and vehicles that will automatically appear on the 9-1-1 call taker’s display screen. This program SAVES valuable time during an emergency.
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, some events are cancelled until further notice.