Social Media Terms:
Comments made by the public to our page will be reviewed, and while comments will not be edited by our personnel, the Department reserves the right to remove comments that include:
- Comments unrelated to the purpose and topical scope of the page. The page is not meant for comments that do not directly relate to the purpose or topical scope of the page.
- Child pornography.
- Incitement to imminent lawless action.
- Speech presenting a grave and imminent threat.
- Fighting words.
- True threats.
- Defamation (libel/slander)
- Solicitations to commit. or speech integral to, criminal conduct.
- Promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial transaction.
- Copyrighted material (if posted without the copyright holder’s consent)
- Promotion in favor of, or in opposition to, a candidate campaigning for election to a political office.