District 3 covers the area from Red Hill to Village Park and Waipahu.
Go to Crime Mapping to view criminal activity in your neighborhood. The map is updated regularly. The location symbol reflects where the report was made and not necessarily where the incident occurred.
Pearl City Police Station
1100 Waimano Home Road
Pearl City, HI 96782
Community Policing Team
The District 3 Community Policing Team (CPT) serves communities between Aiea and Kunia/Waipahu. The CPT is committed to building strong partnerships and addressing community concerns by providing many services including:
- Keiki / Kupuna Identification Program
- Active Attack/Critical Incident Response/Trauma Wound First Aid
- Neighborhood /Business Security Watch Program
- Community Cleanups
- Police Station Tours
- Pedestrian Safety Presentation
- Bullying/Cyber Bulling Presentation
- “Say Hi” Presentation
- Smart911 Presentation (for more information, visit https://www.smart911.com/)
- Parent Project/Loving Solutions Parenting Classes
For more information on these programs or to request a presentation via teleconference, please call (808) 723-8805. Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, all events have been cancelled.
What to do if your identity is stolen
- Make a police report
- Send creditors a copy of your ID theft report.
- Notify affected creditors or bank.
- Put a fraud alert on your credit report.
- Check your credit reports.
- Consider putting a credit freeze on your reports.
- Contact the FTC at 1 (877) 438-4338 or https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/
- Contact credit reporting agencies
- Change all account passwords
- Contact the Social Security fraud hotline https://oig.ssa.gov/report-fraud-waste-or-abuse
- Get a new driver’s license
- Contact your telephone and utility companies.
WAIPAHU TOWN CENTER CHRISTMAS DRIVE-THRU 2020