HPD Latest News

Generic Story Image

Ask HPD: Loose Dog in Public

Question: What can I do if I see an aggressive, loose dog in public?

Answer: The Hawaiian Humane Society recently received funding to restore key services that were eliminated in 2013. If you see a loose or dangerous dog, you may call the Humane Society at (808) 356-2250 for assistance. However, if emergency services are needed, please call 911. For more information, visit the Humane Society’s website at

Have a question? Email us:

Or visit our website and social media pages:

Visit our website
Send us a message on Facebook
Send us a message on Twitter
Check out our video on YouTube
Message us on Google+

Ask HPD will also air on the KHON2 News morning show, Wake Up 2Day.